Our Response to Covid-19
Guidelines for Services
- Those who are considered high risk or who have underlying health condition are encouraged not to attend services.
- Sunday morning services are now back to one 9:45 a.m. service.
- Every other pew will be roped off to help with social distancing.
- We are asking that families please sit together.
- No more than two families per pew.
- Masks and gloves will be provided for those who need them. We have a limited supply; please bring your own if you are able.
- All hard surfaces and contact points are sanitized before and after services.